Sunday, March 22, 2009

Draper Temple

We got to go the draper LDS Temple open house last week.

Although the weather outside was appalling
the inside was beautifully enthralling


All the colors used on the inside were definitely on my favorites
color pallet, all the colors are seen everywhere naturally
in the Utah landscape.
everything was so carefully chosen and went elegantly together
The motif of the sego lilly, our state flower, with its three petals
was lovely and as my mother so insightfully noticed was a
perfect symbol for our
belief in the Godhead or of the three degrees of Glory after death.


But the best part of the day was the feeling of peace that came over me
even when the day wasn't going well at all leading up to my visit,
I was able to leave full of joy and able to smile again.
I was later able to attend the dedication which was another meaningful experience.
I am so grateful for my faith and for all that temples mean to me.

No comments: