Monday, March 2, 2009

Sundance Film Festival

This year I pushed to experience something that I had not yet experienced even with all the years that I have lived in Utah, the Sundance Film Festival. I thought that we would try something a little lighter for our ("the tripod's") first time so I got tickets to animation spotlight showing up at one of the Park City Venues. We did a little shopping in all the boutiques (definitely got a sweet embroidered jacket) and then went for some fancy sushi for lunch and also to get out of the rain. (yeah, I know....people come to the state that is known for its snow and it rains...the resort was handing out lift tickets...pathetic yes) As for our film experience it was fun, creative, diverse, and fully entertaining. We decided to at least make the animation spotlight a yearly tradition if nothing else. 
After the films Kitch had to split but us sweethearts thoroughly enjoyed strolling around main street enjoying all the atmosphere and lights.




We walked around till we couldnt feel our toes and then drove down the canyon where we stopped off for a yummy late dinner at the Market Street Broiler. Yummy Halibut Oscar and raspberry and mascarpone torte.


Some of our favorite films...


No comments: