Monday, March 30, 2009

Holi


Yes I will be like millions of other Utahans in posting my pics from Holi or the
::FESTIVAL OF COLORS::
As you can see... it was a blast. Definitely a yearly tradition from now on.
On the trek back to our car Reece couldn't help mentioning that I looked like a
FLOWER CHILD
so....
I humored him with a freedom dance in the fields bathed in the golden light.
Still cant believe that there is something as cool as the Krishna Temple
and all its amazing festivals in the middle of Spanish Fork-country-land.
{but it is quite beautiful country-land...dont you think?}
Hare Krishna!

8 comments:

Catherine said...

I wanted to attend this event so badly but I flew into town just after it was happening, bummer. But, I am so glad that you went and took all of these amazing shots! How beautiful! Mabrooke! (Congratulations in Arabic). So, I'm in SLC for the next 3 weeks and would love to get together my friend! Let me know if you have any free time. :)

eliza said...

Did you get chalk on your camera? I hope not. The photos were amazing! Looks like it was a blast!

Lindsey said...

This are gorgeous Beth, your talents never cease to amaze me! And I couldn't be more jealous, I completely forgot

Lisa Jane said...

just awesome. my fav is 6 up from the bottom - i can't believe how long your hair has gotten!!! it's voluptuous :) and yes lets go to U2 this coming october! it will be great and will you guys will be our guests.

katie said...

Sweet pictures!
I Enjoyed the Pictures you took of Eliza and Jude. They turned out nice. The dance looked like a lot of fun.
Also The festival looked fabulous! How did Utah get such a cool event?

katie said...

Hey thanks for the line. We would love to get together again. Just let us know when and where and we will be there :)

Catherine said...

Hi Bethany,

I was just thinking about you and really want to see you before I leave again on the 20th. I am wide open with time so really any day or time that works for you would be great to get together. I could come over to your house or you are always welcome at my parents house, what ever would be easiest for you. We could grab a bite to eat or just sit and talk about your fabulous photography. :)

The cell phone you can reach me at is
610-203-7926

Let me know if you have any time available.

Loves!

Jenny said...

Wow, very cool. What are the colors made of? I especially enjoyed your flower child pictures.