
Kate and I finally made it out to the much talked about Krishna Temple
out in Spanish Fork Utah. It was an incredible building set in the midst
of the country and set against the backdrop of snowy mountains. The
photographer in me went wild trying to capture the ambiance of the
night before the light faded out entirely. I had to laugh at the welcoming
committee of gigantic woolly lamas, who seem to like humans pretty
well... or Kate at least. I then fell in love with how the light was
changing into stronger and more vivid colors. Then the sun set,
and we entered into the temple.We had a night filled with
rhythmic music, dance performances, a yummy vegetarian
meal, and then we got to study the spiritual ritual of the bathing
of Shiva. It was a very interesting and eye catching evening. I now
can say that I cant wait till the Festival of Colors celebrated at
this amazing location in late March.



















1 comment:
how awesome is this?! hard to believe its in utah! beautiful photos beth- just brillant!
p.s. i am bummed i missed out on the tea party.. heather bailey is one of my fav's. she lives in az.
Post a Comment