The shop that I just posted about reminded me
of some other prints that I actually own. A set of prints found
in a small gallery just blocks from the british museum in London.
I saw the prints in the window and begged to just go in and have a looksy,
but everyone that went in with me walked out with at least four prints.
It was such a painstaking decision which took well over an hour to
make but I finally did emerge having chosen these six prints.
Most from london and a few from NY to remember our
lovely days living in the big apple.
They are so pretty.
{Artist: Manuela Hofer}
llllllllllllllllllll
Then in remembering the photos that I bought....I remembered the photos
that I SHOT.
The summer that I went to London and Paris I had just finished
a long and harrowing semester full of photography classes
and was determined to bring the thought of photography back
in being synonymous with the thought of fun.
So I decided to not stress and only take shots
when I felt relaxed and motivated.
I took my point and shoot and then my grandfathers
My shots ended up being few in number but great in quality.
These are some shots that I shot with that old yet beauty
of a camera.
I had forgotten how fun they were.
{Artist:me}










No comments:
Post a Comment