I was asked to take the pictures at my church's
Somewhere In Time prom themed dance
Since this year I would have the best date to prom
that I would ever have, I decided to go all out and have fun.
My love and I thought that we would test out the studio
set up that we would use as well as have fun with posing
in front of the camera dressed in outfits from different decades.
These were our favorites that we got printed and had displayed
for all the dance goers to get ideas from. They definitely helped
everyone feel less shy in front of the camera the night of the dance.
It was a challenge to figure out how to take the pictures
when the two photographers were in the shot
but we got creative.











2 comments:
oh i loved looking through these! i bet you were in your element creating these sets! love them!
I'm in love with the 20's one, I LOVE that era. and I'm so impressed you pulled these off with both photogs in the pictures. You're amazing!
Post a Comment