Sunday, January 10, 2010

Department Winter shoot

I put together a winter fashion shoot for all the students
and faculty in the photo department, a pat on the back
for finishing finals and a farewell to the semester.
I brought winter tree boughs, colorful scarves and hats,
fake snow, christmas ornaments, and DOUGHNUTS!
It was fun, flashy, and full of laughs.
Thanks to all that participated.
{yes I know that Im creepy in most of these...someone
had to get the ball rolling, no fear}
The lovely TAs
{yes I know I look hideous in these too...but its funny}
Thanks other faculty for getting into the spirit.
{Barbs snow dance, she wanted nutcracker-ballernia- movement
so we brought on the shutterdrag}
Hope your treating the Holiday right and not being a....

2 comments:

Rie Teemant said...

How very fun! I wish I could have gone! I think I was busy with ASL assignments. :( I remember seeing these on facebook though... what great shots!

Barb said...

You are so fun! What a great idea! (And you don't look hideous at all!)

I've been meaning to ask you if you'd ever consider teaching a photography workshop? I don't think I could get away to UVU to take your class for a whole semester, but I think you'd be so fun to learn from!