Thursday, January 7, 2010

Teaching

The fall semester is now coming to a close and I
have loved seeing the growth of all the students
in their photographic skill.
I love teaching! Its so rewarding and stimulating.
I try to incorporate new things every semester,
I always learn a little something new
and it is endlessly fascinating to see how every
student fulfills the assignments differently.
When I do my demonstrations I shoot tethered
to my lap top which is then connected to the projector
so the students can see immediately the outcome
of applying the specific technique that Im teaching.
All the images in this post are images I took in class
while teaching.

(this and the first image were created when I was
teaching them how to light paint and to
double expose)

(These images are the result of some lighting demos.
I was teaching some standard as well as some
of my favorite unique techniques)

(I was teaching about lenses and their different visual
effects but it is also the only picture that I have
of me in my classroom)

No comments: