Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall Traditions

Kitch and I love traditions. We started a few last fall,
in order to enjoy the season in delightful ways. The first
is to ride the Sundance ski lift enjoying the view. This is
us last year.... This is us this year...










I love that I was given my dad's old brownie. I wanted to
take pictures of it so we let it tag along. I love old cameras.
Isnt it cute?

The next tradition is riding the alpine slides. This is one
that we used to do with our whole family when we were
kids. But we would do it in the summer, and we stopped
after awhile. Im so glad we brought it back. Its great to
do this late in the season as barely anyone is there, so you get
to basically have the mountain all to yourself. We rode the
slides and the coaster...I will get on that zipline someday.
After the rides we go get candy apples at the Rocky
Mountain Chocolate Factory. This year we added a couple
different flavors of truffles. Armereto and Rum (loved the
rum reminds me so much of the rumballs we would get
from our lovely Lucy every christmas...man I miss those)
Us last year....Us this year....









Kitch says that for this to be an official tradition we need
to do it for at least 3 years. Two down one to go.

2 comments:

kristen said...

YUM i love rocky mountain chocolate caramel apples!! fun traditions!

Anonymous said...

YAY for our traditions! they are the BEST!! i get all excited and happy just looking at the pictures of them! im excited for next year! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. i aspire to be half as good as you are one day love you lots and lots!