Happy Birthday to my dear baby sister!
Here are all the reasons I adore having this lovely
lady as my sister:
-She is gorgeous, but unlike most gorgeous girls Kate
is real and sincere. She is down to earth and
courteous to all.
(but I do have to admit I do like all the special
treatment that I get whenever Im with Kate, Its amazing
the perks you get when someone else thinks the person you are
with is a major cutie)
- She has the most lovely and contagious laugh
it always gets me giggling right along with her
-Her sense of humor can also always make me laugh
she can always come up with the most witty comments
at the most perfect times
(plus I also love how she gets
my very random sense of humor as well)
-She is very thoughtful, anything from stress relieving packages
to flowers or treats, or to just being someone to talk to
she is always there for you during the tough times
(she is great with putting in quality and behind the scenes
time)
-She is confidant, not too strong, in a perfect way,
I admire her ability to stand up for
herself, she knows what she wants and doesn't settle
she doesn't let herself get taken advantage of or used
-Her faith in the Lord is strong, she has a great ability
to be sensitive to the spirit when making decisions
even during tough times I am grateful for her
example of trusting in the Lord
-She is super supportive, I know I can always share
my crazy ideas and dreams with her because I never
have to worry about her judging me or discouraging
me because what I am thinking is so out of the box
-She herself sets awesome goals and is a real go getter
to making them happen, she is a hard worker
(especially with her studies, she deserves every A
in her straight A report card, go Kitch!)
-She is incredibly fun she is always up to do
something fun, concerts, hiking, biking, festivals,
movies, crafts, csi marathons, road trips, and more
she is fun to be with during the waiting in lines
and down times but then awesome to be with during the
thrills and the dancing.
there is still so much to say and so little space and time
Thank you Kitch for everything, I Love you.

2 comments:
Thank you so much bethy!!! you are the sweetest sister! i love you so much!
You are so sweet! What a great sister!
:)
Cousin Ande
Post a Comment