Monday, November 30, 2009

Jennykins

Happy Birthday to my adorable Jennykins
There are so many reasons I appreciate this gal,
here are few:
-She is so Beautiful, like a china doll. Hers is the
beauty of storybooks, snow-white skin,
red lips, golden hair, and crystal blue eyes.
-She is amazingly dependable, you can
always count on Jens.
She will always hold up her end of any bargain
or responsibility.
She is a real pillar of
strength and integrity.
-She is always so well informed on everything,
I know that I can always call her with a question and get
a wealth of knowledge immediately.
She is such a comfort to have by your side when
making any big decision.
She always gives such sound advice.
-She has the most hilarious sense of humor,
she can always keep us laughing
(I love that her daughter is now developing that
same humor,it never ceases to make me giggle,
its so full of life)
-Jenny is so talented yet so humble,
especially in music (she plays 3 instruments)
and in sewing (she made both her daughters
blessing gowns and a few dresses for herself),
these are two things that I wish I could do better.
She has saved me in a few sewing and music dilemmas.
For the family band that played at Reece's Party she
picked all the parts out from the music video which she
listened to on the iphone and then proceeded to write
them all out on staff tablature.
amazing.
-Jenny is so patient, determined, & self disciplined.
Unlike me, Jenny has a gift for reading instructions and
figuring things out,
she will quietly and steadily
work on projects until they are finished,
and they are always finished on time and are always
so impressive
as she is able to do so much
without the whining when the work
was tough or having to do late night procrastination
and be forced to cut corners for sanity
(just a few things that are common in my life, but not in hers)
She keeps the many busy and flustered people around her sane.
-Her dependability, patience, and self discipline are also
transfered into the steady testimony of the gospel that
she exemplifies. Again this is another place that she is a
rock to lean on and look up to.
-She is very very Sweet, she is always truly
interested in people
and will always listen to them. She never speaks ill of
people and she always remembers you, from
the important things to the sweet little things
she will remember. She is also so wonderful
to reminisce with.

There are so many more amazing things I could say
about my wonderful older sister.
Jens you are the greatest. I love you so much.

No comments: