
On hallows eve Kitch, Nick, Reece, and I went to the Lights
concert at Kelby court, the tickets were Kitch's B-day present
from us. Lights is a canadian singer whose music is techno
pop. Very fun to dance to. The venue was a bit shady but had
its perks. I went as Cleopatra. Waiting in dark dingy ally ways,
memories.
cozy by the fire pit outside during the next band, and then
went in to dance to the main event. Lights was amazing
live, she is a great performer.
Check out her sounds: my favorite song here, Reece's
performance of some Phil Collins awesomeness.















2 comments:
beth i've totally been to that "venue!" did you go with me and ash? we went to see some boy from our ward play... can't remember his name. was this in slc?
I really like Stars of Track and Field. Their album Centuries should be on the DVD I burned for you, if you want to hear more.
Post a Comment