I got to show in a couple of shows these
last few months. The first being the UVU faculty show
at the Springville Art Museum.
Thanks family for coming out to see the show
and for the lovely dinner at the Art City Trolley
afterwards.
The second show is at the Health and Justice building
in Provo. I won an honorable mention.
This was the show that I rushed to get shot, printed,
and submitted the day before I left for the Triathlon.
A BIG thank you to my underwater beauties,
that was an adventure!
Picture of Kelly hanging up at the awards night,
I didn't get to get a picture of me in front of
Angie's shot so I included a picture of me
editing it in the wee hours of the morning.









2 comments:
Loved both shows! What talent :)
poop stains! i would have loved to come to the shows! will you let me know next time?
Post a Comment